Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The cute couple

My sweet, cute, intelligent girlfriend--here we are at one of the many weddings that we've attended together (normally, she's a bridesmaid and I hang out with her family). All right, so here's the scoop (Sarah likes this word) on how we met. A mutual friend, who I happened to date at one time, set us up. She thought there was no way that we'd get along and that we had almost nothing in common. As they say, opposites attract. And, as we talked, or as I listened to Sarah talk, I learned that we have lots in common. Suitably, our first date was a bike ride (at a very casual, chatting pace (Sarah only rides at this pace). I guess you could say, from there it's history. We've been dating now for 2+ years and honestly, she's the best. I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You're the best too, sweetie. But you know as well as I do that I can ride faster - you were slowing me down!