Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So close

Criterium paid out 8 places this evening. And, guess where Jason placed? Yep, 9th place. The new Ksyrium SL wheelset is ridiculously light and fast, though. Very much enjoying my time on those. Also, this evening, watched a bicycle crash unfold right in front of me. Luckily, the person immediately in front of me dodged left, so I followed his lead. The two injured appeared to have suffered some decent road rash.
This week is Bike Fest here in Pittsburgh. It's a celebration of the 2-wheeled machine. Lots of great racing and riding going on with both the mountain bike and road bike. The week was kicked off on Friday with an opening party. Thursday, I plan on venturing out to Hartwood Acres (my favorite mtn biking spot) to partake in the festivities with PORC. The weekend includes several other bike rides to round-out the weeklong event.

No comments: